-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Deadly Pursuit

I have been waiting patiently (not) for my library to get Deadly Pursuit by Irene Hannon in so I could pick it up. It came in, I picked it up, I devoured it, I loved it, and I can't wait till she writes # 3. This is the first book that I read 250 pages in one sitting and was completely captivated by the storyline and characters.

A stalker with a deadly intent..A woman who protects children..An ex-Navy Seal turned police detective. Now that is quite a lineup of characters that just invites you to pick this book up and read. Irene Hannon has a wonderful knack to combine suspense with romance to make her storytelling "top notch". She is one of my top five favorite authors and I always know that when I am finished with her book I am glad that I found this author to read. I believe she has taken over where Dee Henderson stopped.

Make sure you read Irene Hannon's books-you will be in for great reading experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment