-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Let's Do Lunch

This is what I love about the Booksneeze program from Thomas Nelson-books that I might never have picked up to read but am able to read for free. This is one of those books-so glad I picked this one to review. I expected a big book and was so surprised-only 122 pages of reading material and 50 pages of recipes. Very easy to read and extremely interesting. I am in the process of losing (or trying to) 10 pounds and this book was a new and different twist on the ugly word "DIET". Roger Troy Wilson actually did this, he had 230 pounds to lose, and accomplished the weight loss with the tips and helps he writes about in the book. There are also letters from people who have done "Let's Do Lunch" which I found very interesting. He tells us we can eat all the calories and carbs we want and still lose weight and get less and less hungry each day. That is so contradictory to all the other programs out there but makes sense. You eat less and less, consume fewer and fewer calories and lose all the weight you want. Loved the recipes , stocking your shelves, and a 14 day meal guide.
I am going to try this to see if this idea will rid the 6 pounds I have left to lose.

No comments:

Post a Comment