-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Monday, April 16, 2012

Eyes of Justice

Another winner from Lis Wiehl. She has become one of my very favorite authors mainly because she really knows how to put a suspense novel together. This is the last of the Triple Threat books and it did not disappoint me at all. Well, maybe it did-I read it way too quickly and now I must wait for her next book.

This book started out with the death of one of the Triple Threat girls murdered. When the other two girls try to wedge their way in to find clues and justice for their friend, they are held at bay by the police investigators. They take matters in their own hands and with the help of an unexpected ally who has her own methods of solving crimes they start looking for possible killers. There is a suspect in custody but the murderer strikes again. Now, who do they trust? Interesting plot, interesting characters, page turning mystery that left me surprised at the murder culprit. There could have been a fine line between revenge and letting justice prevail the correct way which left me really pondering what I would do in that case.

If you are looking for a great author-check Lis Wiehl out, especially her Triple Threat novels.
Really excellent suspense stories. My thanks to Thomas Nelson for providing me with this copy free for my honest opinion.

1 comment:

Christian Fiction said...

Excellent review. I really enjoyed this book--after I recovered a bit from the shock of having one of the Triple Threat gals murdered! The loss of one of the main characters early in the book is much more shocking if you have read the previous books in the series. So I recommend your readers read at least one--Heart of Ice was a great one.
This book is a great blend of mystery, suspense and chick lit

Post a Comment