-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wayfinding Bible

Life is so good when you get a Bible to review. The Wayfinding Bible is one of Tyndale Publishers latest Bible to come on the market. The NLT if my very favorite translation, so this was right up my alley of reading. This Bible is so unique and the many features will help you navigate God's Word in a new and refreshing way. The Bible offers you three distinct routes to travel through it-talk about interesting. The three routes are: the flyover route which will cover the most important events in the Bible in 50 readings. The next route is direct and covers more of the story throughout history in 200 readings. Last is the scenic route which explores in more depth with 400 readings. Whether you are looking for the big story, trying to read straight through, or prefer to wander, this innovative Bible is for you. They have also included a visual guide that leads you through God's story in human history using the route you choose.

 This amazing concept was difficult for me to decide which route I would take. I love reading through the Bible but usually can not do it in a years time. I also don't want to miss anything important so as I start this Bible in January, it will be the scenic route. There are so many cool features in this Bible; lots of pictures, historical markers, side trips, book introductions along with extra information on each page. The observation point and exploration point are on each page and provide additional knowledge about what you read on that page-my personal favorite. My NLT Life Application Bible has been my all time favorite, but the Wayfinding Bible could give it a run for it's money. I already see this Bible as birthday gifts for the family this next year. Best gift to give is a Bible and this one is worth it.

 Thanks to Tyndale Publishers for this free copy just for my honest opinion.

http://goo.gl/9qpoal

No comments:

Post a Comment