-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Turning Points with God

I have a devotional addiction!.  When I had the opportunity to review Dr. Jeremiah's newest devotional, I was thrilled and could not wait till it arrived. I was definitely not disappointed when it came, an absolutely beautiful leather book.  I love Dr. Jeremiah's writing, his radio show and this is the icing on the cake.
Since it is a daily devotional you can start on the date you receive it and go from there.  Each days devotional has a scripture verse to tie in with what the devotional is about and ending with a statement from well know people applicable to the days reading.  Here is a great example of one of the days I just read on obedience.
As I obey God's Word where I stand today, it will give direction for the next move I should make.  In other words, there is no need o see a quarter mile down life's path if I am not going to obey and take the one step God has made clear from where I stand.  If you are seeking direction for your life, obey what God has shown you today.  Do that one day at a time and, looking back, you'll realize the entire way has been illuminated.  Obedience is not a matter of seeing the whole path, only the next step.  Obedience increases seeing.
 This book is a great way to seek God and His word on a daily basis.
Thanks to Tyndale Publishers for this free book just for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment