-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Thursday, October 22, 2015

The Message 100

There are a lot of bibles on the market for readers to purchase. Every so often a new bible format comes out that really brings the bible and the stories alive for the reader. The Message bible has been around for a few years in both old and new testament. Eugene Peterson translated from the original Greek and Hebrew Scriptures and put the Message bible together. The Message combines God's Word with conversational English that is readable and understandable.

I have read the Message and loved how easy it was to understand.  I always felt like it was more in story form than the regular bibles I have read. Now, with the Message 100 bible, I can read it in a fresh new way.
The bible is designed into 100 reading that tell the unfolding story of God as he reveals himself to the people he loves. This bible is a collection of stories, speeches, prayers, and letters that will immerse you and you will see what God wants to teach you. You can do one reading at a time and go at your own pace. Each reading begins with a brief reflection from Eugene Peterson to orient you for what you are about to read. Enjoy the journey and see God in a whole different light.

This bible will be my Christmas gifts to family members this year because of how much this has impacted my life in reading this story of God in sequence.

Thanks to Tyndale Publishers for my free copy to read and review just for my honest opinion.















No comments:

Post a Comment