-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Friday, June 30, 2017

Kids'Visual Study Bible


When I received this Bible in the mail, not only was I amazed by it, but I wished I was a kid again!
Can grown adults read kids' bibles and not look funny? I could hide it in a bible cover but I am blessed that this Bible will go to my granddaughter and she will think I am really "cool".
The cover is striking and makes you want to pick it up.  On the cover it says..explore the story of the Bible...people, places and history. It has 700 images that are worth the price of the Bible.
The way this Bible is set up reminds me of the Quest Study Bible with the study notes on the sides explaining some of the verses. The chapter introductions explain the who wrote the book, why this book was written, for whom was written, what  happens in this book, who is the key person in this book, where did it happen and what are some of the stories in this book?
This Bible has lots of maps, info graphics along with and index to these. This study Bible is definitely eye popping as it is informative. The text of  this Bible is the New International Version which is  reader friendly.
Now the hard part, do I give this Bible away to my granddaughter and buy one for me or read it first then give it to her?  Decisions, decisions.
Please stop by your Christian bookstore and take a look at this Bible..amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment