-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Greater Love

I am reviewing Greater Love by Robert Whitlow after receiving this book from Thomas Nelson's booksneeze. I love, love,love suspense and this book was fantastic. I read the first book in the Tides of Truth series and somehow did not read number two so I knew this would be good. This was one of the best I have read lately. I could not put it down after reading 40 pages the first day, I read the rest today. The story just flowed and continued building till the end. The characters were from the first two books and the love interest that has continued between two men for Tami. Tami has graduated and become a lawyer and has to decide where she will practice law. She has a wonderful Christian upbringing and wants to please God in all her decisions and uses that throughout the book. Her first case involves a runaway teen and the problems begin with her dishonesty along with being terrified of something she won't confide in. His character development and storyline makes for a page turning read. I love his writing because of the Christian values and how God works in the characters lives and it was evident in this book. The end was crafted extremely well. Now to the library to get book #2 Higher Hope by this author so I will know what I missed in the second book.

No comments:

Post a Comment