-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lonestar Secrets

Somehow I missed reading the second of the Lonestar books by Colleen Coble. I picked this up at the library and was not disappointed by this book.
First of all, Colleen is one of my top 3 book authors and I love her writing and her stories are always well written. She always throws suspense laced with romance and this book was one of her best. She always keeps me guessing and I didn't figure this one out either.
Shannon Astor left West Texas as a single mother then is offered a vet job and comes back to the town where her secrets were buried, or so she thought. There she encounters a girl who looks identical to her daughter and she must uncover the details surrounding the two girls. Add to the story mix a Spanish treasure and a legendary black stallion plus a love interest. This book will make you a fan of Colleen's so pick it up and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment