-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Monday, September 14, 2009

I'll Make You An Offer You Can't Refuse

I absolutely loved Michael Franzese's first book-Blood Covenant. So I was excited to see he had another book out. This book deals with business tips which is not what I expected but I was pleasantly surprised with this book.
It is a quick read with only 150 pages with some very interesting ideas-he compares mob business with present day business practices. Each chapter starts with some mob stories (which I found fascinating) and ends with a summary of the chapter highlights. Even if the book deals with mostly business practices I found a lot of just plain tips for business and life.
My favorite chapter is "Use Solomon's solution. Each successful business works within a framework, and Solomon offers a solid structure and brilliant principles to help build a company's success. He used scripture throughout the chapter to highlight these principles. The bible is clearly the best book for any practices especially business and it was interesting to see how he mixed the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment