-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Monday, January 4, 2010

Promise Born by Cara Putman

I had the privilege of receiving this from the author and was super excited to get to read her second book in the Promise series. This was very interesting and I devoured it in 2 days-which is good for me. The storyline deals in the midst of WWII and the Navy WAVES. The main character, Evelyn, leaves Washington for Dayton Ohio to work on a top-secret project which helps her leave an unhappy past in Washington behind. Evelyn being a Purdue engineering graduate is just what the project needs to fix the problem. Loved that part since I live in Purdue country and so does Cara. She brought in a love interest, a spy, spiritual conversion and growth and an interesting ending that leaves me wanting to know more. I was especially happy to know she filled in some blanks about the characters in A Promise Kept.
Another great read by my favorite local author.

No comments:

Post a Comment