-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Final Summit

The Final Summit by Andy Andrews was excellent!!!. I knew it would be since I have read all his other books. He is a writer than inspires me to dig deeper into history with the characters he researches in these books.

Each of his books are a little different and this was no exception. The concept of putting history's biggest and best minds to uncover a solution to the question of finding the principle that will save humanity but time is running out. David Ponder , from the authors previous book, has aged and lost his wife along with his will to live is visited by Gabriel enlisting his help to uncover the answer. David along with hundreds of his fellow travelers put there heads together and come up with an answer but is it the right one?

Loved the stories of Joshua Chamberlain, King David and the story of Eric Erickson who was instrumental in curtailing World War II by what he did. I have never heard this story and it was fascinating. I can't wait till Andy writes another book-these are books I will reread again and again because of the story lines

Thank you Thomas Nelson for sending this copy to me free for my honest opinion of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment