-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Judgment Day

Just finished Judgment Day by Wanda Dyson-it was not just good-it was really, really, really good!!. This is the first book I have ever read 200 pages before I just had to stop. When they call this a page turner, they were totally correct.
Christian suspense is my favorite genre to read and this author was masterful in weaving an interesting tale of corruption, greed, murder and even harvesting organs for sale. Suzanne Kidwell has a weekly cable show called Judgment Day and she exposes people for the lies they tell, often with shoddy investigation tactics. Her car has been rigged to explode but her boyfriend is killed not her. Then she is arrested for murder and hires her ex-fiance Marcus and his partner Alex. They take the case and realize there is more here than just a murder charge and that is where the suspense starts. The investigation into what is going on and how both Alex and Marcus deal with each other and the case kept me reading trying to figure out just how this was going to end. The plot was very fast paced and the ending was both good and bad. You will have to read for yourself to figure out what I mean by that statement. The whole idea of harvesting organs for money was unbelievable to me but I am sure this goes on. The author does a good job of exposing this to her readers. This book is a keeper, I just wish I had not read it so fast!!.
Thanks to Waterbrook/Multnomah for sending this free just for my honest opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment