-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Live Loved


Life is so good!!! I had the wonderful opportunity to review two new Max Lucado books in the same month!!. I am a HUGE Max fan so this was like Christmas to me.

Live Loved is his latest devotional and different in many ways. This devotional is not dated so you can start and stop anytime. This book also have collections from his latest books so it is completely different from his other three devotionals. The layout is a short story, then a prayer and two to three scriptures to end the devotional. Here is a sampling of the chapter titles: Loved with a Steadfast Love, Loved with a Perfect Love, Loved with a Wise Love, Loved with a Merciful Love, and Loved to Love Others.

I have all three of his other devotionals and read them every day so now I have four inspirational daily reminders of God's love written through the pen of Max. If you are a Max lover like me you will NEED this for your collection-it is a winner!!

Thank you Thomas Nelson for this free copy just for my honest opinion of this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment