-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Monday, July 19, 2010

Angel's Den by Jamie Carie

As much as I like Christian Fiction especially suspense, occasionally I venture into other genres. I am starting to like Christian Historical fiction more and more. I have read her first book, Snow Angel and loved it. I was intrigued by the synposis of this book and it was fantastic. I finished it in two days(which is unusual for me). The storyline gripped you immediately and held you till the final pages. Emma married a successful businessman and that dream turns into a horrifying nightmare both physically and mentally. Her husband Eric Montclaire has a haunting past that plays into the plot. How can Emma escape this madman? Only God can show her the way out.
Riveting story of lies, theft and murder and forgiveness.
Checked this out from the library and just put another of hers on hold-love her writing

No comments:

Post a Comment