-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Breach of Trust

I picked up the second of Diann Mill's Call to Duty series at the library. As you can tell, I really like her as an author. After finishing Sworn to Protect I was eager to see what topic she dealt with in her second book. This book weaves an interesting tale of a CIA operative. Paige was forced to disappear to protect the lives of her loved ones. She has spent several years in a small town as a librarian but then her quiet past changes-her careful existence has been shattered. "He" is after her again and this time to silence her for good. This book has it all-a little romance, danger, deception and great characters. I found myself last night reading 170 pages to finish (not like me at all) to see how this all would end. Not disappointed at all. Can't wait to see book #3 in this series this fall. If you love suspense then this is your author.

No comments:

Post a Comment