-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Butterfly Effect

Thank you Thomas Nelson for another wonderful book from Booksneeze. I absolutely love Andy Andrews and his writing. I have read everything by him and was so excited to see a new one to read. This is in the form of a gift book which is good but I wanted a bigger book and that was the only downfall I could come up with. He wrote some simple truths which we all know--you have been created to make a difference, you have the power to change the world, you have been created as one of a kind and what you do does matter. So simple yet so hard to believe and put into motion. Great stories throughout the book which were so interesting and inspiring. This is one of those books that you start and finish in one sitting-it's that good. It is also one of those books you keep thinking about after you have read it ( all his books are like that). The book made me look inside myself to see if I really am making a difference or just taking up space and how I can change myself. This was my favorite quote from the book "There are generations yet unborn whose very lives will be shifted and shaped by the moves you make and the actions you take today. And tomorrow. And the next day. And the next". Our lives do matter-forever. Superb book to read, pass on. read again and pass on.

No comments:

Post a Comment