-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Indivisble

I just finished Indivisible by Kristen Heitzman and was very impressed. I kept going back and forth on whether to pick this book to review and I finally did on the review another blogger did about this book. She said it was a great suspense fiction and she was so right.
I was not disappointed in this story, it was very fast paced with lots of twists that had me guessing. The plot kept me involved with a few surprises which always make for a page turning book. The backdrop of the story is a small Colorado town that had had animal mutations. Were they the result of gang activity or something else?. The sheriff of the town has to find out. The story has than that, there are quite a few characters and each has a past they are trying to escape and find peace. Loved that part of the story the best and how they tried to find redemption. Great Christian book but not a preachy Christian book. If you want a book to curl up on a long winter night-this is the one. Can't wait for her next book to come out Thank you to Waterbrook for sending me this book for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment