-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Monday, November 7, 2011

Lonestar Angel

I love Colleen Coble's writing-let me count the ways. First, she is the only author I would stay up till one in the morning on the day her book came out to ensure I got a copy!!. Second, she always writes a fantastic story with lots of twists and turns. Her books just flow and before you know it you are halfway through the book. Third, I have never been disappointed in any of her books. Fourth, she lives in Indiana like me and is a warm, funny and gracious lady.

This is the fourth in the Lonestar series and I really hope this is not the last. Eden and Clay Larson were married young with a baby girl. This baby girl was stolen and they never found her and Eden left the marriage thinking it was her fault but Clay never signed the divorce papers. Move ahead five years with Eden in a new town (Wabash Indiana-Colleen's hometown) ready to marry someone else when Clay appears to tell her not only are they still married but he believes he has found Brianna in Bluebird, Texas. They head to the Bluebird ranch pretending to be counselors. There are five girls at the ranch and Clay and Eden try to figure out which one is Brianna. Enter the suspense. Someone is trying to kill Eden while various characters from Eden's past start showing up. Which one is the culprit? As usual, I thought I had figured it out, but Colleen usually surprises me and she did this time also.

If you have never read any of her books, please start, she is a gifted storyteller.

I am so grateful to Thomas Nelson for this review copy to read. I am not required to make a positive review but just my own opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment