-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Lucado Inspirational Reader

It is always a good day when I get to read a "new" Max Lucado book. He is my all time favorite author and my bookcase is filled with all his books. He has such a gift with the written word that makes sense and puts a new slant on just what the bible is telling us.

His latest book is the "best of the best" of his quotes and anecdotes from his twenty five years of writing books. This collection has his best illustrations, stories, and one liners along with different themes for each chapter. Do you need a dash of faith? Do you need a reminder why the cross is vital, heaven is real and peace is available to you?. If so, this is the book for you to buy-read-re-read and re-read again and again. This book has chapters on the bible, comfort, creation, encouragement, family, faith, forgiveness, heaven, peace, second chances just to name some of them.

I am using this book as a daily devotional along with my other three Max devotionals. Now that is a great way to start each and every day-hope and encouragement for my everyday life.

Thank you Thomas Nelson for providing me this book free just for my honest opinion and for having such a great author on your team.

No comments:

Post a Comment