-- Grace Elizabeth --

-- Grace Elizabeth --

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Possession

I just finished Possession by Rene Gutteridge and was amazed by this book. I love Christian suspense and this tops many books that I have read this year. She has written both suspense and comedy books and I feel her suspense is by far the best of the two. I was so intrigued by the premise of the book. A family starting over in a new town and the movers decide to hold his belongings for ransom. That is not all of the problems-Vance has withheld things from his wife about his past that are being brought to the surface. This story also focuses on the life of a homicide detective and the toll it takes on them. I loved the son Conner who is a real prayer warrior. He teaches his parents that God does answer prayers and demonstrates great faith in the situations he was put in. There are plenty of twists and turns throughout the book and it really is a page turner . I found myself trying to figure out what is really happening and who is the " bad guy". I am not going to tell much more of the storyline but my recommendation is to buy it and you also will be amazed with this suspense story. A huge thanks to Tyndale Publishers for letting me read this free for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment